Legal Matters Made Simple
Our Notary Public can assist with your notarial needs, offering a full range of notarial services. A Notary Public is a specialist in the preparation and certification of official documents so that they can be used abroad, and can help private individuals and businesses alike in the arrangement and authentication of official documents.
Notary solicitors when you need them
The notary public, upon certifying a document, will attach a notarial certificate; an official document containing statements about the document’s authentication. Some countries also request that notarised documents are to be legalised, a process whereby checks are carried out by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office. Once the document’s authenticity is confirmed, a paper certificate of legalisation is attached to the document. This is known as an “Apostille”.
If a document requiring authentication is in a foreign language, you usually need to have the document translated by an official translator who will then have to sign a declaration certifying the translation is accurate.
We understand that you may need your documents authenticated or notarised in a short timescale, and we always work closely with our clients to see your needs are met fully and on time.
We provide notarial services for both personal and business matters.
Our notarial services include:
- Authentication of documents dealing with the administration of the estates of people abroad, or those who owned property abroad
- Authentication of immigration, emigration, marriage, adoption, or work and educational qualification documents
- Authentication for documents for buying or selling property overseas
- Authentication to prove you are still alive so you can receive a foreign pension
- Authenticating company documents or business transactions
- Arranging notarially sworn translations
- International Declarations & Affidavits
- Witnessing Oaths & Acknowledgments
- Witnessing/attesting events
- Preparing Powers of Attorney documents
- Preparing certificates of English law for use overseas
- Arranging permission for your children to travel with you
- Authentication to prove that your instructions to a foreign bank are genuine
- Sponsorship of family or friends to visit the United Kingdom
- Documents for the purchase or sale of commercial property overseas
- Documents for setting up an overseas company
- Documents to validate a Company’s status, including Director and Secretary status
- Banking regulation documents abroad
- Powers of Attorney
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Certificates of Good Standing
- Company contracts
- Board minutes
- Insolvency declarations
We can supply various levels of service dependant on your needs and type of document requiring legalisation. Different documents need to be processed in different ways but we will ensure your document is legalised with the apostille correctly.
To discuss your requirements please contact our team on 0203 875 5090 or book a meeting online.
9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
1pm – 2pm Monday to Friday
Evening and weekend meetings can be arranged by prior appointment
KPL Solicitors is a limited liability company registered in England and Wales with number 12180415. The registered office is at 9 Hatch Lane, London E4 6LP. It is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and the Faculty Office. Bozena Kuplinska is the Sole Director of KPL Solicitors Limited.
VAT Registration number: 250 1764 29. SRA number 662828.