Our Notary Public can assist with your notarial needs, offering a full range of notarial services. A Notary Public is a specialist in the preparation and certification of official documents so that they can be used abroad, and can help private individuals and businesses alike in the arrangement and authentication of official documents. The notary public, upon certifying a document, will attach a notarial certificate; an official document containing statements about the document’s authentication. Some countries also request that notarised documents are to be legalised, a process whereby checks are carried out by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office. Once the document’s authenticity is confirmed, a paper certificate of legalisation is attached to the document. This is known as an “Apostille”.
If a document requiring authentication is in a foreign language, you usually need to have the document translated by an official translator who will then have to sign a declaration certifying the translation is accurate.
If you require notarial services, give us a call today to discuss your requirements. We understand that you may need your documents authenticated or notarised in a short timescale, and we always work closely with our clients to see your needs are met fully and on time.
Our notarial services include:
- Authentication of documents dealing with the administration of the estates of people abroad, or those who owned property abroad
- Authentication of immigration, emigration, marriage, adoption, or work and educational qualification documents
- buying or selling property overseas
- Authentication to prove you are still alive so you can receive a foreign pension
- Authenticating company documents or business transactions
- Arranging permission for your children to travel with you
- Authentication to prove that your instructions to a foreign bank are genuine
- Sponsorship of family or friends to visit the United Kingdom
We also provide notarial services for businesses, including:
- Documents for the purchase or sale of commercial property overseas
- Documents for setting up an overseas company
- Documents to validate a Company’s status, including Director and Secretary status
- Banking regulation documents abroad
- Powers of Attorney
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Certificates of Good Standing
- Company contracts
- Board minutes
- Insolvency declaration
9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
1pm – 2pm Monday to Friday
Evening and weekend meetings can be arranged by prior appointment
KPL Solicitors is a limited liability company. Company number: 12180415. Registered Office: 9 Hatch Lane, London E4 6LP. VAT Registration number: 250 1764 29. Bozena Kuplinska is the Sole Director of KPL Solicitors Limited Authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and the Faculty Office. SRA number 662828.